Cash register printer Epson M 42V

Hi, everyone!

I've got a cash register, which has a broken printer. The register does a "Power-on-self-Test" and refuses working, when there's no working printer. I tried to fix it, but there is a little broken plastic-thing, so I need a new printer. Does anyone know, how to get this printer? It's a "Epson M 42V", I tried google it, but there a no "shops" to buy such a thing. Even Epson does not have any information about the printer on their homepage, so I suppose, the model is no longer produced. Maybe there is a new series, which is compatible with my broken one?

Thanks for any help in advance ;)

Korbi

Reply to
Korbinian Schraml

Any help?

Chris Bartram

Good luck finding a replacement.

If you want some errata on your broken daisy-wheel printer you can download it here

This may guide you in finding a suitable replacment. It's a 9 megabyte Adobe portable document file.

Reply to
Meat Plow