Prostar 8500v A.K.A. Clevo 8500v Ac adapter plug needed

I need the connector that connects the adapter to the laptop. It is a

4 pin plastic square connector. Does anyone know a place to get just the connector? Ebay has the whole adapter but all I need is the plastic plug. I've searched the net but haven't had any luck finding one. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Chance

Reply to
Chance