Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD/e 2.1.0 released
Hi, I am pleased to announce the availability of CodeSynthesis XSD/e 2.1.0. CodeSynthesis XSD/e is an open-source (GPL2 + proprietary license) XML parser/serializer generator for mobile and embedded...

Re: Kato saatana
01.05.2008 Jää historian kirjoihin erityispäivämääränä josta alkaa ydinalan vaikeudet kasautumaan aivan erityisesti myös Suomessa. Jo siitä asti kun puollisentoista vuotta sitten Krister...

New to this Tech, Help me
I am New to Linux and want to port it to coldfire based help me how to start.
1
1

How to get OK from minicom?
Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I configured it for /dev/ there any configuration change I need...
3
3

webserver connection from embedded linux device over ppp/gprs
i am developing an application on an embedded linux device. i would like the application to authenticate the username and password to a remote server using ppp/gprs connectivity. something is...

BlueCat Linux
Hello everyone, How can I obtain the full version of BlueCat Linux for Microblaze core? Any link? Waiting for a quick response. Thanx for any help.

Cross-Compile ncurses for ARM?
Hey, Has anyone had any success cross-compiling ncurses? I am having problems with the configure script not recognizing my CC.. Ex, if my GNUmakefile does: ./configure --target=arm-unknown-linux-gnu...
2
2

Easiest way to use FTDI in c++ ??
Hi all. I have FTDI chip which is seen as /dev/ttyUSB0 Im connecting with it using putty with no problems but Id like to put all of this what is putten by my chip into my own application (using Qt4...
1
1

Linux Kernel for SiS 55x SoC based system
Hi, I have a set up a linux system with make-from-scratch for a little "semi-embedded" System. Builds and runs fine. Unfortunately the requirements have shifted under me and the vendor has changed...
5
5

Read system call is reading what is being writtein instead of OK when communicating with modem
Hi, I wrote a serial driver to communicate with modem.When I am reading my read is reading what is being written instead of OK.what can be suggestions are you.
11
11

Kernel starts dropping incoming ping packets
I am writing a device driver for a modem. I can successfully continuously ping to my modem for 8 to 10 minutes. After that, I can no longer ping to it, but I can ping from it. I have determined that...
3
3

[Commercial] : Learn To Manage Linux File System from Industry Experts
Hello All, This module focuses on the way file systems are designed and provides exposure to advance cluster file system. This module emphasizes on approach of identifying and resolving the critical...

How to test linux driver?
Dear all, I'm plan to develop linux bsp for a new board, I want to know how can I test the drivers I have designed? For windows ce, we can test drivers by cetk, and for linux, what can I do ?thanks....

sash and msh shells
I'd like to run a not completely initialization script in a µCLinux system. I can run the "sash" and/or the "msh" shell (sash is the default, msh can be enabled via busybox). I need to do some "if"...
3
3

[Commercial] Become an Expert in Linux Kernel Programming
Hello All, Kernel Programming is the key to the digital city of device drivers: If you know the language for drivers you can get a device to do almost anything you want. Learn how to write device...