How to get OK from minicom?

Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am
able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I
configured it for /dev/ttyS9.Is there any configuration change I need
to do to see OK from modem.?Thanks and regards Ramakrishna

Re: How to get OK from minicom?
On Jun 5, 1:01A0%pm, "Ramakrishnaprasad.A"

What is the equivalent of /dev/com9 on linux?I tried /dev/ttyS9 as
well as /dev/ttyS10.But no luck.Thanks

Re: How to get OK from minicom?
On Jun 5, 11:15A0%am, "Ramakrishnaprasad.A"

dmesg|grep tty

Re: How to get OK from minicom?
On Jun 5, 11:15A0%am, "Ramakrishnaprasad.A"

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/find-out-linux-serial-ports-with-setserial /

Site Timeline