XLinux and ICOP`s Mity Soc.

Hello,

I have ICOP`s Mity-Soc Development Kit and Mity-Soc 4 module (DM&P ALI M6117D A1). I tried to install XLinux

on Western Digital hard disk drive. Firstly, I mounted that hdd as the slave and used following command from my Redhat 9:

dd if=XLinux41.dd of=/dev/hdb count=16000 bs=1024 sync

After that, I remounted my hdd as the master and turned on my computer. Everything was OK - XLinux R41 started and I could log in. But, when I mounted that hdd on my Mity-Soc Development board nothing happened. Hdd scratched for a moment, LCD showed a few digits and finaly LCD showed "00". Nothing else happened.

--
I tried to install XLinuxR3 with

dd if=XLinuxR3.dd of=/dev/hdb count=15944 bs=1024
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ralf