SoC

Hi experts, I want to persue my PhD in SoC , would you tell me best institutes or research goroups in Europe in this area. Thanks, Baig

Reply to
M Ihsan Baig

IMEC in Leuven, Belgium? ISLI in Livingston, Scotland? And plenty more, I'm sure. Take a look at the proceedings of FDL (European near-equivalent of DVCon) to see who is most active in your area of interest.

--
Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how
 Click to see the full signature