Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

try

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hi Martin,

Why don't you suggest me to visit some IP provider?

ex: TI, broadcom,..,etc? : )

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

We don't even know what country you're in! How can we know what's available in your neighborhood? Do they have a "Yellow Pages" in your country? That's where I'd start.

Good Luck! Rich

BTW, just for my personal curiosity, what country _are_ you in, and what's your first language? Thanks! :-)

Reply to
Rich Grise

Boki's use of "big-5" encoding and IP would indicate Boki is in Taiwan and knows Chinese. But is Boki's first language the Mandarin or the Taiwanese dialect?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

maybe ?

He appears to be in Taiwan FWIW.

Did you actually understand his initial question btw ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I thought so. It sounded like he's looking for an ISP, maybe high-speed. I think to understand Boki, you have to have the right combination of herbs and spices, so to speak. ;-)

I have noticed that his English has been improving over the months. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

To clarify Martin's point (and expand on it a bit): http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:UUQiV5zMd2sJ:helpdesk.ebid.tv/printthread.php?t=77258%26page=4%26pp=10+*-*-*-*-*-*-may-not-understand+UNA+illustrated-*-point+counter-productive+use-no-abbreviations

Reply to
JeffM

Hi Martin and All,

Sorry about not clear description, I want to mean

intelligent property ( or SIP, silicon intelligent property)

For other questions: I am in Taiwan now. and Please sign NDA to know more.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Ah.. the point i was attempting to make was that I think Boki tends too create his own problems by usually forgetting that SED is a very broad spectrum group of nerds,geeks, and a sad Australian who has missplaced his medication.

I think Boki is quite compentent in his discipline, and assumes that we are also competent in his area, which is not always the case.

His requests are somewhat cryptic, and I was trying to politely point this out, and his abbreviations may not be generally known to the usual SEDians

martin

Reply to
martin griffith