Intersil Prism WLAN

I have a D-Link USB WLAN DWL122 connected into a Microchip PIC via a Cypress SL811HS.

I need to enable the bulk in as described in the Intersil documentation by sending the Enable In command to endpoint 0.

Can anyone tell me the format of this USB setup packet ?

The USB Monitor program refuses to show me the URBs, only the pnp events, and I cannot find from the linux driver source where the Enable In is sent.

Any help appreciated

Thanks, Richard

Reply to
Richard Ibbotson