What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

Hi All, I am new to Vxworks porting . Can anybody sugget me to How to the do porting .

Reply to
nagidivenu

AFAIK, SysGo provides a (commercial) toolkit.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell

Wrong group? You should better ask Windriver how to.

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen Beisert

OOps. I misread your subject. AFAIK, SysGo tools help to port from Vxworks to Linux.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell