What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

Hi All,
I am new to Vxworks porting .
Can anybody sugget me to How to the do porting .

Re: What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2
AFAIK, SysGo provides a (commercial) toolkit.

-Michael

Re: What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

OOps. I misread your subject. AFAIK, SysGo tools help to port from
Vxworks to Linux.

-Michael

Re: What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

Wrong group? You should better ask Windriver how to.

Juergen

Site Timeline