Need to migrate from VxWorks to RedHat

Hello,

I have to merge to one Linux RedHat station two different applications currently running under VxWorks/VME board and HP-UX/HP PA.

Can you give me some advices how to approach this project? It looks that Xenomai is a nice way to move VxWorks to Linux. Have anybody experienced it? What risks and difficulties shoud I be prepared to face?

Thanks a lot in advance. Laurent.

Reply to
Laurent C