Linux "wait_queue" equivalent in VxWorks 6.x

Hello all.

While porting firmware from Linux 2.4 to VxWorks 6.x, I came across a Linux object named "wait_queue". I'm trying to figure out what's the best VxWorks object that fulfill the Linux "wait_queue" task. I started to use VxWorks message queues for it, but I'm not sure that it is the same synchronization concept.

Does anybody have any experience on this?

Regards, Ebastec

Reply to
Ebastec

You might try posting this in comp.os.vxworks.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz