TQM8540

Hi Friends,

I am building TCP/IP stack for the board TQM8540.I am using DENX 2.4.25 kernel.Please help me regarding this .I want to ping my board from my system,

And please tell me how to load an sample aplication in the kernel and compile it. I have made a sample appication ("hello world") and crosscompiled it in ppc_85xx to get the .bin file. Now how to load this bin file in the kernel.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks and regards,

Ashis

Reply to