Generating a Linux kernel image with ramdisk to hex or srec format

Hi all,

I have a 486 board, which is currently running on a monitor software with commands like download/execute etc. The board consists of two serial ports as a means for communication with desktop pc.

I need to boot this board with any embedded linux, i am trying to build a linux image for this.

But the problem is , since the board's monitor software takes intel hex format file or motorola srec format file. I need to know how a Linux kernel image with ramdisk to be converted into hex format.

Please help me out.

Regards Arun Kumar

Reply to
Arun KUmar