TI codec engine for linux-ompa 2.6.29 kernel

Hi,

I am trying to execute a gstreamer pipeline with TIViddec2 plugin and get the following errors :

I'm using the Beagleboard demo image with the 2.6.29 kernel and modules. The angstrom repos at

have the cmem, cmemk and dsplink kernel-module packages for the 2.6.28 and the 2.6.32 kernel. Grepping the internet revealed that cmem*.ko has issues with the

2.6.29 kernel and I have been advised from the mailing list archives as well as IRC to not use the kernel.

In any case, has anyone tried compiling or is there a repo hosted for cmem for the 2.6.29 kernel ?

-- Raseel

Reply to
raseelbhagat