Latest Linux PPC kernel?

I'm currently using the latest stable Linux PPC kernel from bitkeeper (bk://ppc.bkbits.net/linuxppc_2_4_devel, revision=v2.4.26_linuxppc_2_4_devel). That release is from just over 2 years ago.

I understand that kernel development has moved to git on kernel.org. But, it appears that it is only 2.6.x development (perhaps I'm wrong). My question is: Are there any later releases of the 2.4 kernel than

2.4.26? If so, where are they.

(Note: 2.4.26 is currently working fine for me, but I wanted to know if anyone was doing any further development on that branch if I need it in the future).

-- Brian Silverman

Reply to
groups.20.thebriguy