Tcl/Tk on bare metal

Does anyone know what is needed to get Tcl/Tk running on a bare framebuffer?

I am assuming I'd have to build something like Kdrive, but Google isn't
returning any hits for embedded Tcl/Tk....

--Yan

Re: Tcl/Tk on bare metal

AFAIK you will need a full featured X-server for running Tk. You may
have a look at OpenEmbedded the have a Framebuffer based X-server
AFAIK.

Sven

--
"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly"
(Henry Spencer)