How to get Daemon to dump core on segfault

Hi, I've built an embedded linux system that runs out of CompactFlash. There are 4 daemon processes that handle the application-specific functionality. For help with debugging, I'd like to configure the daemons to dump core if there is a segfault. I can do this when running the daemon in the foreground with 'ulimit -c unlimited'. Does anyone here know how to configure this automatically? The daemons are started from init and the rcS script (Busybox).

Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark