How to get Daemon to dump core on segfault

Hi, I've built an embedded linux system that runs out of CompactFlash.
There are 4 daemon processes that handle the application-specific
functionality.  For help with debugging, I'd like to configure the daemons
to dump core if there is a segfault.  I can do this when running the daemon
in the foreground with 'ulimit -c unlimited'.  Does anyone here know how to
configure this automatically?  The daemons are started from init and the
rcS script (Busybox).

Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: How to get Daemon to dump core on segfault

man setrlimit

--
http://www.spinics.net/lists/quake /

Site Timeline