Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Some one use a embedded browser before?
March 16, 2008, 9:33 am
rate this thread
Re: Some one use a embedded browser before?
_For_me_, an embedded system does not have a normal permanent GUI or
text based user interface and thus a browser does not make sense. o what
kind of "embedded system" do you have ?
Maybe the text based browser "links" might be suitable ?
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Israel sees 60% drop in hospitalizations for age 60-plus 3 weeks after 1st shot
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design