2.6.12 kernel won't show any messages on serial (ixdp465)

I built the 2.6.12 kernel (big-endian) and downloaded it into the
ixdp465 device.
When I execute the kernel (using : -c "console=ttyS0,115200n8") I get
only the booting from address message of the redboot(ver 2.01), and
then nothing.
I compiled the kernel to support serial device as part of it(no
modules) both in the carachter "device/serial drivers" and as input
device.
do you have any idea what might be wrong?

Shouldn't I see messages from the kernel (even if for now I dump the
setting of the NFS)?

thanks,
Eran

Re: 2.6.12 kernel won't show any messages on serial (ixdp465)
Ok found the problem, it is just that redboot was expecting to run a
zipped image...

Site Timeline