RTP/RTCP on ucLinux 2.0.38

Hello Everyone,

       I have a project on a NET+ARM based board with ucLinux 2.0.38.I
have to get the NET+ARM section of the board to get Video/Audio data
from a server like Darwin(by Apple) using RTP/RTCP.My queries are:

1)What are the Daemon processes I should have running on The Board and
where can I get them.(should have a small memory footprint)
2)Are there any Constraints I should take into consideration.

  any comments regarding the above mentioned are welcome.
Thanks,
George.

Site Timeline