RTP/RTCP on ucLinux 2.0.38

Hello Everyone, I have a project on a NET+ARM based board with ucLinux 2.0.38.I have to get the NET+ARM section of the board to get Video/Audio data from a server like Darwin(by Apple) using RTP/RTCP.My queries are:

1)What are the Daemon processes I should have running on The Board and where can I get them.(should have a small memory footprint) 2)Are there any Constraints I should take into consideration.

any comments regarding the above mentioned are welcome. Thanks, George.

Reply to
leo