Drivers needed - RTC=DS1305 WD=MAX 6831

I am working on an MPC885 custom board design which includes a Dallas RTC P/N DS1305

and a Maxim Watchdog/Voltage Monitor P/N 6831
Can anyone point me to a kernel driver for these chips or a similar driver that can be easily modified. I will be using the SPI interface for the 1305 so any Dallas RTC driver using an SPI interface would help.

Vern

Reply to
Vernon Sauder