Re: Where can I download / purchase NTE?

You would want to look for both licenses to NT 4.0, with SP 5 or 6, as a
development station, and then the Embedded NT development kit, with
Target Designer and Component Designer.  You would use these tools to
develop your Embedded NT system.

Had you thought about embedded alternatives?  Some solutions might free
you from the vagaries of marketing schemes, and pre-planned product
obsolescence.

http://www.embedded-linux.org /

- Pat
kohli at ameritel.net
"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you
believe whatever you want to believe.  You take the red pill and you
stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
Morpheus, "The Matrix"

Re: Where can I download / purchase NTE?
Hi pat
We, AVNET are MS Embedded Distributors.
I can provide you Eval-Kits for NT-E...

but....

Why not developing on XP-E???

Write me an e-mail on snipped-for-privacy@avnet.com for a Eval-Version.

--

Martin Grossen

AVNET EMG Silica
Re: Where can I download / purchase NTE?
Hi

MMhhh.....
Some (big) customers runs XP-E with a damn small footprint
very fast on a pentium 266 (Tilamok) machine....! (TX chipset)

...and pay HALF of the royality fee from NT-E....

Be shure, that we distributors not only wan't your money...!

:-)

--

Martin Grossen

AVNET EMG Silica