problem with GDB server help please

hello I am working on a target board with linux /snapgear distribution I have a hard time in configuring a gdbserver I am trying it on Ethernet connection (as I have only one serial which is used for hyperterm) when I type in as

gdbserver 192.168.16.70:9999 ./Myapp

it gives the following message

"Process ./Mzdnet created; pid = 101 code at (nil) - (nil), data at (nil)"

and when I connect with development system it report some thing like below

"Remote debugging using 192.168.16.70:9999 readchar: Got EOF Remote side has terminated connection. GDBserver will reopen the connection."

and this will be on the host system(developement system)

"(gdb) target remote 192.168.16.82:9999 Remote debugging using 192.168.16.82:9999 Couldn't establish connection to remote target Reply contains invalid hex digit 59"

kindly help in this issue thanks in advance PMM

Reply to
pmm