Practical expreince with remote debigging in KDevelop

Hello, does anybody have any experience with remote debugging in KDevelop? I set Project Options -> Debuger -> Remote debugging Run shell script: ssh 192.168.1.160 gdbserver localhost:1234 /credit Run gdb script: target remote 192.168.1.160:1234

I test these two commands from shell. First launch on remote gdbserver and application (ps -A, processes gdbserver and credit runs). A when I run gdb and test second command gdb connects to remote application and return: Remote debugging using 192.168.1.160:1234 0x0000000 in ?? (). Is gbd connected to remote gdbserver? However with these two commands remote debugging dosn't work. Kdevelop starts remote gdbserver and application but debugging is not running :-(

Thank you for any advice

Tomas Kratochvil

Reply to
Tomas Kratochvil