Problem connecting to remote arm using gdb...

I have successfully compiled gdb for arm target running on 686, and cross-compiled gdbserver for arm. However, I get the following error when trying to connect over TCP:

gdb> target remote 192.168.25.49:10003 Error while running hook_stop: Invalid type combination in ordering comparison.

0x40001470 in ?? ()

Anyone have an idea about what the problem is and how to fix it?

Reply to
twgray