Need datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors

Hi,

I'd appreciate datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors.

Thx, D

Reply to
qwer1304

Did you try the TI website?

Reply to
Noway2

Yeah, I looked at TI site and everywhere else.

Apparently TI provides info about these devices only to high-volume manufacturers.

So, if some good soul has them and is willing to share, I'd be very much obliged.

Reply to
qwer1304

Yeah, you are correct. I would have to say that my opinion of TI just dropped a few points.

Perhaps someone does have a sheet on them that they could provide. It sounds like TI doesn't want you (or most anyone) for that matter to use the device, but why I can't fathom.

Reply to
Noway2