Need datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors

I'd appreciate datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors.

Thx,

Re: Need datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors
Did you try the TI website?

Re: Need datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors
Yeah, I looked at TI site and everywhere else.

Apparently TI provides info about these devices only to high-volume
manufacturers.

So, if some good soul has them and is willing to share, I'd be very
much obliged.

Re: Need datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors
Yeah, you are correct.  I would have to say that my opinion of TI just
dropped a few points.

Perhaps someone does have a sheet on them that they could provide.  It
sounds like TI doesn't want you (or most anyone) for that matter to use
the device, but why I can't fathom.

Site Timeline