Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
November 11, 2005, 11:02 am
rate this thread
Re: Need datasheets for TI OMAP DM270 & DM275 processors
dropped a few points.
Perhaps someone does have a sheet on them that they could provide. It
sounds like TI doesn't want you (or most anyone) for that matter to use
the device, but why I can't fathom.
- » Find more partners to enlarge the embedded market.
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Quanta corrente potrÃ fornire?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)