Porting u-boot and uClinux to SAmsung S3C33B0x

Hi guys,

I've bought a development board from

I want to port u-boot 1.1.6 and uClinux to the board. I've searched at google, but I get only chinese site. I've tried almost every explanations (thanks to babelfish.altavista.com), but none of them worked. I'm using Suse Linux 10.2, cross-2.95.3.tar.bx2

Does anyone succeeded porting u-boot and uClinux to this development board?

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
Flemming Hansen