custom u-boot bootloader porting

If you are looking for a good bootlaoder for your new hardware... then I am able to help you out with porting u-boot to your platform..

Only requirements:

- Available toolchain for the platform...either free gcc/binutils or commercial package has to be supplied.

- Sponsoring of at least 1 target platform for the porting service (quantity depends on the complexity)

For more details and references contact: richard-at-uclinux-net

that's all...no charges (o; rick

Reply to
Jedi

Good to see such a mail at this time for me.. Please reply to me so that i can discuss with you more on this.

THanks Uday

Reply to
Uday Mullangi