Porting uClinux on MCF5282

Hi

I Have an MCF5282 ( ColdFIre ) Evaluation Board. Now I want to go about Porting uClinux on this.

Can someone point me to some How To's that will give me an idea of how to go about this uphill task.

cheers

Krish

Reply to
techie.embedded

uClinux has been ported to the 5282 long ago, the port is part of the standard uClinux kernel tree. Just download the source, install the crosscompiler, configure for your platform, build and install.

--
:wq
^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C