Embedded linux training?

Hello. Does anyone know good embedded linux training in US?

Reply to
mny.mgr

siva

text -

Hi,

I'm working with a company in the US that is developing a four-day training course in embedded Linux. They are on track to start on/about early October. This will include practical lab sessions and debugging as well.

Tell me a little about your:

- current level of Linux expertise

- your expectations from such training

- time frame

I would be glad to put you in touch with this company

Mark

Reply to
moran206