OEM Linux + Java advice

I've been charged with researching possibility of out-sourcing OEM SBC device solutions for a medium scale deployment (~100 end users).

the device must be network capable(in some cases wireless), run linux, built-in JVM

I was wondering if anyone else had done similar research, and knew of any manufacturers that might be interested.

Reply to
SeanO

Try Setrix

I've worked with them for Bosche Siemens project. We use the S3721 device for an OSGi based home appliance gateway with IBM's J9 JVM and ProSyst's mBedded Server framework.

I'm very happy with this device...

Regards, Alexander

Reply to
Alexander Popov

See

These devices uses XScale PXA255, runs Linux and IBM J9 JVM with CDC+Foundation profile and the IBM OSGi platform (SMF). Works great.

SeanO wrote:

Reply to
Juss