Product possibility

HI all. I've been selling nitinol wire on e*ay for some time now. One of the guys wanted help designing a lift. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Picture at:

He said it was ok to manufacture this. Anyway, what I wanted to know is if there is any interest and if so what should the specs be. I don't know what the cost of production would be but it can't be much. Thanks in advance. Larry

Reply to
Larry Snyder