NTP Client for uClinux

Hallo, Does anybody know if there is a compact portable NTP client for uClinux ? I should use it with an Altera Nios-II processor.

Thank you, Gabriele Brugnoni

Reply to
Gabriele Brugnoni

The Etrax embedded linux uses sntpdate Try Googling sntpdate, or I can zip up the source code and send it to you.

Dan

Reply to
Dan N

msntp is compact, portable, and provides most ntp client functions. It's not very good compared to full ntpd though.

regards,

  | Damion de Soto --------------------------------------------------
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Damion de Soto

Thank you. It's seems that this should be ok for me, since it may be used also as an ntp server. I'll try and let you know....

Regards, Gabriele

Reply to
Gabriele Brugnoni

I've found it. Very small and nice. Thank you. Gabriele

Reply to
Gabriele Brugnoni