Debugging Multi-core Processors.

Hi.

I am looking for some document/resources which discusses about "Debugging Multi-core Processors", which could be for SMP, AMP, SMT, etc.

Having some links or papers should be fine.

BR Mukesh K Srivastava

Reply to
srimks11

Hi

I was looking for some documents/resources or links which discusses about "Debugging Multi-core Processors" for SMP, SMT, AMP, etc.

Really appreciate if I can be helped somehow.

BR Mukesh K Srivastava

Reply to
srimks11