Need a system disk for a Philips PM3580 logic analyzer

Hi All, I noticed a message from Tom Parker on March of 2002 asking for an image for a Philips PM3580 logic analyzer system disk. I'm in the same boat. Tom seemed to get good response and I'm hoping to get the same. If there's anyone out there that can email a system disk image, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Martin snipped-for-privacy@laser-tek.com

Reply to
Steve Martin