Linux for PPC8260

Hi All !

I am trying get linux work on my MPC8260 based board. I am an expert in other O.S (VxWorks,RMX etc.) but I am new to linux. Does anybody know where can I get source code of boot loader, which i can port to my needs? and linux kernel source code for the MPC8260. Pardon if my question is too innocent, as I have alredy said I am new in this area.

Regards RAFI !

Reply to
rafi

Please see:

This will answer both your questions (and the third one, too).

You are welcome.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88   Web: www.denx.de