kexec/Kdump for linux

Hi all, I see in the linux source - 2.6.22 that there is kexec support in the kernel for ARM architectures. I tried to back port it to a source based off 2.6.10 or earlier. But I also observed that kexec tools avaliable are only for x86 and ia64 architectures. Before I start off on porting anything to ARM I am trying to know if I there is any work done on kexec for ARM architecure. If anybody has ever used any of the kernel dumping mechanisms for ARM architectures, I would appreciate any information... Thanks, Ram.

Reply to
vars.vg