Embedded Linux Software Developer

Hi Everyone,

Are you competent in software development in embedded Linux
environment?

Are you skill in embedded C or C++?

Are you passion in software development?

Do you have at least 4 years of embedded software development
experience in Singapore?

If you answers to the above questions is "YES", we like to speak with
you today.  Please email your confidential resume in MS Word 2003
format to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for a confidential discussion.

They are a company into embedded software development for consumer
products such as DTV or DVB. Due to business growth, they are seeking
strong and competent Embedded Software Engineer that possess skills in
embedded Linux and familiar with Linux scripting such has Perl to join
their team.

Compensation package will be in Singapore dollars with benefits such
as annual and medical leave.

Look forward to speak with you.

Re: Embedded Linux Software Developer

MS WORD, you must be kidding me, this is a Linux newsgroup

Re: Embedded Linux Software Developer

Exactly, its hardly a good marketing start to call for your CVs
to be send in a proprietory format in a Linux newsgroup!

ODF - now thats good! If they want it in that, CV may find its way
into an inbox.

Re: Embedded Linux Software Developer

Where is the job located?

Re: Embedded Linux Software Developer
On Thu, 07 May 2009 04:28:48 -0700, Janaka rearranged some electrons to
say:

Well, since they're paying in Singapore dollars,  take a guess.

Site Timeline