Embedded Linux Developers Needed

Hi all

Hi All,

We are developing a Project for one of our Wireless Telecom Provider
Clients in San Diego. This is on Embedded Linux Plaform and we are
looking for Engineers to work with us. Consultants have to be local to
San Diego or to California, as this is going to be an on-site project.

Required skills :

Embedded Linux, Kernel, Device Drivers development experience

No of Years Experience : 5 yrs

Please send in your resume to snipped-for-privacy@sqlstar.com or feel free to
call me at 858 271 7555 Extn 29

Strategic Resource Group
SQL STAR Intl,Inc.
7094 Miratech Dr, Suite 200
San Diego
CA 92121
PH : 858 271 7555
Web : www.sqlstar.com

Re: Embedded Linux Developers Needed
So, Qualcomm is hiring.
What's new?

You can also contact directly:

qualcomm.com
(858) 587-1121

Re: Embedded Linux Developers Needed

Yeah...I can't complain that he posted here.  I'm an embedded systems guy
and am seriously looking, just not in California...I'm only looking in
Colorado, and only willing to do work related to military, aerospace, or
scientific fields.

Cannot stand work related to consumer products...

Re: Embedded Linux Developers Needed

Colorado?  Check http://www.lgsinnovations.com

--
Dan Henry

Re: Embedded Linux Developers Needed

The problem is these newsgroups could be massively overwhelmed with
job postings by head hunters. That's why such postings aren't allowed.

Re: Embedded Linux Developers Needed

|>Yeah...I can't complain that he posted here.
|
| The problem is these newsgroups could be massively overwhelmed with
| job postings by head hunters. That's why such postings aren't allowed.

What if all the job postings are well focused and fit exactly the topic
of the newsgroup (not that headhunters could actually achieve that)?

| Phil Howard KA9WGN (ka9wgn.ham.org)  /  Do not send to the address below |