Linux distribution for a 16MB Flash on a x86 Processor.

I am looking for an Linux distribution for a TC3570 with a 800MHZ x86
processor with a 4 MB flash boot ROM. The os would be able to support
threads, filesystem, sockets etc. As I am planning on writing an small
server application on this.

I am really new to this kind of embedded development. It would really
nice if u would point me to some embedded linux distribution, which
would reside  on a 16MB Flash Rom and would boot from there...

Details of the hardwahre
http://www.tul.com.tw/Global/pdf_link/TC3570%20Spec%20 (050818).pdf

Thanks
Irfan

Re: Linux distribution for a 16MB Flash on a x86 Processor.

Hi Irfan
take a look at KaeilOSŪ (formerly Klinux)
http://www.kaeilos.com

HTH
--
       _