Linux distribution for a 16MB Flash on a x86 Processor.

I am looking for an Linux distribution for a TC3570 with a 800MHZ x86 processor with a 4 MB flash boot ROM. The os would be able to support threads, filesystem, sockets etc. As I am planning on writing an small server application on this.

I am really new to this kind of embedded development. It would really nice if u would point me to some embedded linux distribution, which would reside on a 16MB Flash Rom and would boot from there...

Details of the hardwahre

Thanks Irfan

Reply to
ibondre

ibondre ha scritto:

Hi Irfan take a look at KaeilOS® (formerly Klinux)

HTH

--
       _
.-._.=\-.