Linux on a StrongARM processor

I am interested in purchasing a StrongARM processor that runs Linux. I intend to use this box for compiler development, so I would like to compile and execute on the same system. I was told that NetWinder offers such a system, but I could not find a recent web site that offers such a system. Please send e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@cs.fsu.edu if you have a URL for a company that sells such a system.

Thanks, Dave Whalley

Reply to
David Whalley

AFAIK strongarm has been discontinued by Intel. Replaced by xscale.

Regards.

Elder.

Reply to
Elder Costa