Links and CGI

Hi all,

I testing Links, and his interaction with CGI:
I have a cgi which output some html lines:
these lines are correctly interpreted by pther borswsers (firefox),
but when loaded by links, it show me the source html,
not the rendered page, as if it do not recognize the
output of the cgi ad html code to format.

Any idea? is there some options to give somewhere?

thanx
giammy

Re: Links and CGI

Cache-Control: no-cache
\n\n

You need to output the correct header, the "Cache-Control" line is
optional - but don't forget the extra newline after the header, IE will
work without it most other browsers will not.

http://www.washington.edu/computing/web/publishing/cgi-errors.html

Jon

Re: Links and CGI
thank you for your reply - you got the point:
Now it works correctly

Site Timeline