Re: Embedded industry links

Hi Luke

Check out

. They are involved with annual exhibitions and product a monthly magazine in the UK. I think you will find plenty of links to the industry especially in the UK there.

Also here is Microsoft's main embedded page

Hope it helps

Diamond Point International Innovative Embedded Products

Hi, > > Apart from
are there any other websites dedicated > to this industry? > > I ask because I'm looking for a career change and I'd like to look into it > before I jump ;-) > > Thanks, > Luke. >
Reply to
Simon Bigwood