Links and GPM

Hi all,

Just an update to Links installation:

Links needs gpm to start up correctly: I get "the could not find /dev/gpmctl file" message as I did not started the gpm daemon.

Now, starting the gpm daemon, Links starts but I have 2 remaining problems:

1 - the mouse is not managed, even if gpm starts correctly: I just see the mouse arrow, but it does not move! (work with keyboard) Probably a gpm problem!? 2 - Links nedds about 85 seconds to start: any idea why this?

bye giammy

Reply to
giangiammy