wanted info about Ax4510(samsung snds 100 processor)

hi, i am working on AX4510 board.that is ansamsung snds100 processor desiged by Embest. i want to write an application for keyboard . please tell me all peripheral connected to snds100 are configured if yes then i am setting the the interrupt mode i.e address 0x3FFF4000 with

0xFFFFFFFF after that i am initialing i/o mode i.e address 0x3FFF5000 OR ing with 0x3FFF after that i am initialing i/o data i.e address 0x3FFF5008 AND ing with 0xF0F

infinite loop for reading the content of the value from the i/o data (0x3FF5008) it should recognize the character and it should store in i/o data location but it is not at all changing actually what is the buffer address for the keyboard why it is not recognizing the character from the key board

other wise we have to configure the key board through Uclinux?

Is my approach was WORNG?/any other modification is required please make a replay for this rgds Pradeep

Reply to
pradeep