How to read TCP stats from within a 2.6 kernel module

Hi there!

I would like to read the TCP statistics from the /proc/net/netstat and /proc/net/tcp entries from within my own 2.6 kernel module (Fedora 3) . I am wondering how I can approach this problem. I know that there is a netstat function defined in net/ipv4/proc.c but I am not sure how to access the variables in there. Or, is there a way to read directly from a /proc entry in a module ?

Please help, thank you in advance!

D2

Reply to
John