ATCA blade and interrupts

Is anyone familiar with running Linux (Redhat Fedora Core 1, kernel 2.4.31) on a Motorola (formerly Force) ATCA 717 host board? I have four PMC slots, one being used (successfully) by a SVGA video card, and the others being testing with various Fast / Gigabit Ethernet (Intel chip based) and ATM adapters. None of these networking adapters... work!

The hardware initializes, I see some incoming and all expected outgoing packets in the "netstat -i" and /proc/net/atm/* statistics, but IP-based applications never see their data. I check the /proc/interrupts and see NO interrupts for these cards. The video card and the USB mouse have to share interrupts with some of the cards, but not all of them.

Outside systems don't see any data coming from the ethernet adapters, but I haven't had a chance to test the outgoing side of the ATM adapters yet.

ALL the adapters are previously successful with other systems with the same drivers, kernel level, and applications. Also, I upgraded the kernel from

2.4.22 to this one because I was having the same problem with the previous kernel. Anyone have any advice here? Many thanks in advance!

Regards, Bill Smith

Reply to
William Smith