SBC with S-ATA

Hello,

I apologise if this is the wrong place for this request. If so, someone please point me in the right direction!

I am looking for a single board computer with the following features - I wonder if anyone has any recommendations:

100 Mbit ethernet 2x S-ATA interface (Could be parallel IDE at a push) Min 64Mb (pref. 128Mb) RAM Boot from compact flash (or disk-on-chip) No need for video, sound, mouse, keyboard, USB Not necessarily x86 compatible (but must run linux readily) Max 5W (pref.
Reply to
Iain