How to learn uclinux?first,and second?------ a beginner!

How are you, everybody! I am frank with you that I am a beginner!

I want to learn uclinux, and I use s344B0(ARM7). But I do't know how
to do it.

I can programme using C language, and know a little of linux. Now, I
want to know how to start my travel! May I have some advice from you ?
Thank you!

Re: How to learn uclinux?first,and second?------ a beginner!
even my position like that plz let me how to lear uclinux

Re: How to learn uclinux?first,and second?------ a beginner!

You learn ucLinux in the same way as you learn any system - get a book,
read some website tutorials, go on a course, buy a demo board, find
someone nearby to whom you can talk.

People in newsgroups or online forums can help, but only if you have
specific questions.  How would you (Siva) react if someone said "I want
to move to Mumbai.  I already like curry - how do I speak Hindi"?  If
you want people to spend time helping you, you must first demonstrate
that you have made an appropriate effort yourself by, and you must learn
to post correctly - most Usenet readers understand that English is not
everyone's native language, but have very low tolerance for SMS
abbreviations, lack of capitals, stupid spelling mistakes (use a proper
newsreader, or at least a browser with a spell checker), and top-posting.

Good luck!

Site Timeline