Help in find a PCB manufacturer

Hi All,

I want to start a new Linux embedded project, but this time I'd like to include the design of the hardware too. The big problem is the PCB creation. Someone knows a multi layer PCB, low cost, manufacturer in europe?

Thanks a lot.

claudio

Reply to
majac

usually gets good reviews for pricing, although I've seen some complaints that their PCB pads tend to lift when doing rework.

There are a couple of recent threads discussing Olimex and other PCB manufacturers over in comp.arch.embedded: "PCB:

" and "Re:
" (Don't know how/why the thread split like that.)

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Hi Claudio,

majac schrieb in news:k6PSb.230810$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.tin.it:

Have a look at

Gruss, Kurt

--
PiN - Präsenz im Netz GITmbH
Kurt Harders

Well - low cost ? But at least you should have a look at

i would say : Good quality

Reply to
Frank

You should check as well the cost for volume production as for prototypes. You usually need one or more series of some three prototype PCBs for testing purpose. Beware that you need them to check 1) hardware design 2) software design 3) electrical radiation compliance. (3) often is most critical and depends highly on the PCB layout.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell